Neurology, 3rd EditionNeonatology Questions and Controversies
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Neurology, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information, including new coverage of genetics and pharmacology, early diagnosis and targeted treatment of neonatal-onset epilepsies, and the impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development.
- Considerations of ongoing research regarding the basic mechanisms contributing to perinatal brain injury, which has in turn facilitated the introduction of targeted strategies in many areas.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!
Gastroenterology and Nutrition
Hematology, Immunology and Genetics
Hemodynamics and Cardiology
Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume!
Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology
The Newborn Lung