Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: A Systems Approach, 8th Editionpaperback + eBook
For students and clinical professionals who are learning anatomy, participating in a dissection lab, sharing anatomy knowledge with patients, or refreshing their anatomy knowledge, the Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy illustrates the body, system by system, in clear, brilliant detail from a clinician’s perspective. Unique among anatomy atlases, it contains illustrations that emphasize anatomic relationships that are most important to the clinician in training and practice. Illustrated by clinicians, for clinicians, it contains more than 550 exquisite plates plus dozens of carefully selected radiologic images for common views.
- Presents world-renowned, superbly clear views of the human body from a clinical perspective, with paintings by Dr. Frank Netter as well as Dr. Carlos A. G. Machado, one of today’s foremost medical illustrators.
- Content guided by expert anatomists and educators: R. Shane Tubbs, Paul E. Neumann, Jennifer K. Brueckner-Collins, Martha Johnson Gdowski, Virginia T. Lyons, Peter J. Ward, Todd M. Hoagland, Brion Benninger, and an international Advisory Board.
- Offers system-by-system coverage, including quick reference notes on structures with high clinical significance in common clinical scenarios and a muscle table appendix.
- Contains new illustrations by Dr. Machado including clinically important areas such as the pelvic cavity, temporal and infratemporal fossae, nasal turbinates, and more.
- Features new nerve tables devoted to the cranial nerves and the nerves of the cervical, brachial, and lumbosacral plexuses.
- Uses updated terminology based on the second edition of the international anatomic standard, Terminologia Anatomica, and includes common clinically used eponyms.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Provides access to extensive digital content: every plate in the Atlas?and over 100 bonus plates including illustrations from previous editions?is enhanced with an interactive label quiz option and supplemented with "Plate Pearls" that provide quick key points of the major themes of each plate. Digital content also includes over 300 multiple choice questions and other learning tools.
• Netter Atlas of Human Anatomy: Classic Regional Approach—Same content as the systems approach, but organized traditionally, body region by body region.
Both options contain the same table information and same 550+ illustrated plates painted by clinician artists, Frank H. Netter, MD, and Carlos Machado, MD.