Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing, 2nd Edition
Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing 2e covers the latest NEBDN curriculum and is suitable for all preregistration students and qualified dental nurses needing an up-to-date reference text. The new edition comes with an accompanying website which contains MCQs, a downloadable image bank, plus other exercises to help readers prepare for exams.
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout to incorporate all aspects of the NEBDN pre-registration syllabus
- Accompanying website includes MCQs and other helpful revision aids to help you prepare for exams
- Presents new information on aspects of anatomy, charting, drug allergy, minority and vulnerable groups, fire safety and security
- Discusses the latest guidance on the use of Social Media
- Downloadable image bank helps you prepare essays and assignments
- Ideal for all pre-registration nursing students
- Friendly, no nonsense writing style makes learning easy
- Stunning Gray’s Anatomy artwork aids understanding of human structure and function
- Useful learning features include ‘Terms to Learn’, ‘Key Points’, and ‘Identify and Learn’ boxes
- Over 150 photographs further bring the subject to life!