Mosby's Textbook of Dental Nursing, 2nd Edition
Richly illustrated in stunning full colour throughout, this new volume builds on the success of the previous edition and covers everything you need to know to get through your exams safely with the minimum of stress. Prepared in a ‘no nonsense’, easy-to-read fashion, Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing, second edition, covers the A-Z of the latest curriculum and contains an array of helpful ‘pull out’ boxes and other learning features to help you recall key facts. Fully updated with the latest information on legislation and professional practice – including the appropriate use of Social Media – this volume includes updated and new information on anatomy, charting, drug allergy, governance and care of minority and vulnerable groups.
Prepared by leading authorities in the field, Mosby’s Textbook of Dental Nursing, second edition is ideal for candidates sitting NEBDN exams, as well as serving as a ready reference for fully qualified dental nurses and therapists in the hospital, community or general practice setting.
New to this edition
- Fully updated throughout to incorporate all aspects of the NEBDN pre-registration syllabus
- Accompanying website includes MCQs and other helpful revision aids to help you prepare for exams
- Presents new information on aspects of anatomy, charting, drug allergy, minority and vulnerable groups, fire safety and security
- Discusses the latest guidance on the use of Social Media
- Downloadable image bank helps you prepare essays and assignments
- Ideal for all pre-registration nursing students
- Friendly, no nonsense writing style makes learning easy
- Stunning Gray’s Anatomy artwork aids understanding of human structure and function
- Useful learning features include ‘Terms to Learn’, ‘Key Points’, and ‘Identify and Learn’ boxes
- Over 150 photographs further bring the subject to life!