Mosby's Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 3rd Edition
Easily learn and retain the fundamentals of anatomy AND physiology with the perfect portable study tool. Divided into 20 color-coded sections, Mosby’s Anatomy & Physiology Study and Review Cards, 3rd Edition includes more than 320 cards that cover all of the parts of the body and how they function. Each card contains a different learning aid to help you remember the information. From vibrant illustrations, mnemonic phrases, and tables to case studies, study questions, and labeling exercises — one portable deck holds everything you need to fully grasp A&P.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the new information from the Patton texts to provide you with the most up to date A&P content.
- NEW! Updated illustrations and images from Patton textbooks make transitioning from reading to studying more seamless.
- NEW! Revised questions ensure you have the best A&P preparation possible.
- 330 sturdy and full-color flash cards based on Patton content enhance your understanding and retention of A&P concepts.
- Labeling flashcards with image on the front and label key on the back are ideal for visual learners to practice anatomy identification and grasp anatomical relationships.
- Hundreds of study questions on cards with answers on the back help reinforce core content.
- Convenient, portable size lets you study A&P on the go.