Mastering Neuroscience, 1st EditionA Laboratory Guide
- Helps you develop your critical thinking skills in a hands-on lab environment. These skills, along with a solid understanding of the nervous system, are the bases for understanding movement, behavior, and occupational performance – all essential for rehabilitation professionals!
- Includes case studies that help you build clinical reasoning skills and bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- Student-focused approach allows you to choose from a list of neurological diagnoses and present the pathology as it would manifest in a typical patient – an effective method to help you retain what you’ve learned.
- A focus on clinical applications clearly demonstrates how a knowledge of neuroscience is important in day-to-day rehabilitation practice.
- Key anatomy exercises are presented with helpful illustrations so that you can better identify anatomical structures.
- Step-by-step directions help you find gross and specific structures of brain anatomy, pathways, and more.
- Can be used to supplement any major neuroscience textbook, enhancing your ability to make quantitative and qualitative observations in clinical practice.