Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, 2nd Edition
The Massachusetts General Hospital is widely respected as one of the world's premier psychiatric institutions. Now, preeminent authorities from MGH present the newly updated edition of Massachusetts General Hospital Comprehensive Clinical Psychiatry, a unique medical reference book that continues to simplify your access to the current clinical knowledge you need — both in print and online! It provides practical approaches to a wide variety of clinical syndromes and settings, aided by stunning graphics and hundreds of questions and answers geared to each chapter. You’ll have convenient access to all the authoritative answers necessary to overcome any clinical challenge.
New to this edition
- Interactive and downloadable Q&As for each chapter allow you to test your retention of the material covered.
- In-depth coverage of many unique areas, including Psychiatric and Substance Use Disorders in Transitioning Adolescents and Young Adults; Neuroanatomical Systems Relevant to Neuropsychiatric Disorders; Legal and Ethical Issues in Psychiatry; Military Psychiatry; and Approaches to Collaborative Care and Primary Care Psychiatry.
- Features full, new DSM-5 criteria; new art, tables, and key points; and new Alzheimer’s Disease guidelines.
- Highlights recent developments in the field, such as neurotherapeutics, new psychotropics, military psychiatry, collaborative care, ensuring your knowledge is thoroughly up to date.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- User-friendly, highly templated organization with abundant boxed summaries, bulleted points, case histories, algorithms, references, and suggested readings.
- Peerless, hands-on advice from members of the esteemed MGH Department of Psychiatry helps you put today's best approaches to work for your patients.