Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination & Health Assessment, 8th Edition
Both a comprehensive lab manual and a practical workbook, the Study Guide and Laboratory Manual for Physical Examination and Health Assessment 8th Edition, gives you the tools you need to master physical examination and health assessment skills. Corresponding to the best-selling Jarvis textbook, this guide features reading assignments, terminology reviews, application activities, review questions, clinical learning objectives, regional write-up sheets, and narrative summary forms, with answers at the back to facilitate both learning and review. The 8th Edition has been thoroughly updated throughout with a fresh focus on interprofessional collaboration to prepare you for the skills laboratory and interprofessional collaborative practice.
New to this edition
- NEW! Updated content throughout corresponds to the 8th edition of the Jarvis textbook and reflects the latest research and evidence-based practice.
- NEW! Enhanced integration of interprofessional collaboration exercises helps you create an SBAR report based on a brief case.
- Authoritative review and guidance for laboratory experiences personally written by Dr. Jarvis to give you a seamlessly integrated study and clinical experience.
- Consistent format throughout text includes Purpose, Reading Assignment, Terminology Review, Study Guide, and Review Questions in each chapter.
- Essential review and guidance for laboratory experiences familiarizes you with physical examination forms and offers practice in recording narrative accounts of patient history and examination findings.
- Study Guide in each chapter includes short-answer and fill-in-the-blank questions.
- The only full-color illustrated lab manual available for a nursing health assessment textbook enhances learning value with full-color anatomy and physiology labeling activities and more.