Evidence-Based Medicine, 5th EditionHow to Practice and Teach EBM
Now in its fifth edition, this classic introduction to the practice and teaching of evidence-based medicine is written for busy clinicians at any stage of their career who want to learn how to practise and teach evidence-based medicine (EBM). It is short and practical, emphasizing direct clinical application of EBM and tactics to practise and teach EBM in real-time.
The online toolkit includes Critical appraisal worksheets, Educational prescription, Pocket Cards, EBM calculators, Educational Prescriptions, Clinical Questions log, Self evaluations.
New to this edition
- Thoroughly updated with examples from latest evidence/studies.
- Revised electronic ancillaries, now available online
- Expanded coverage of audit and measuring quality improvement.
- Teaching moments now indexed for easy reference.
- New contributing authors Reena Pattani and Areti Angeliki Veroniki