Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 4th Edition
The fourth edition of this highly regarded textbook has been thoroughly overhauled. There is
¦ a new chapter bridging the gap between learning and doing (On-Call);
¦ new coverage of FGM and the Zika virus;
¦ sepsis has been updated;
¦ there is access to a further five chapters online;
¦ there are ten videos to guide learners through the more difficult, complex issues they might face in O&G;
¦ and new self-assessment has been written to help with testing understanding.
New to this edition
- New chapter covering On Call O&G with practical guidance and steps for acute and important issues likely to be encountered (hypertension, sepsis, bleeding, labour-ward emergencies etc.).
- New sections on FGM.
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness.
- Comes with an e-book on StudentConsult.
- Ten videos with experts guiding viewers through a range of essential issues, from on-call scenarios to fetal medicine.
- Self-assessment. Over 40 SBAs and case-based questions.
- Key points boxes throughout
- Full-colour illustrations throughout
- Over 350 illustrations
- Comprehensive coverage