Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9th Edition
The most readable, most comprehensive book in its field, Clinical Gynecologic Oncology, 9th Edition is the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers – a must-have reference for improving outcomes and providing effective care. A "who’s who" list of contributing authors, under the editorial direction of Drs. Philip DiSaia and William Creasman, provides expert guidance on clinical presentations and management, now fully up to date with a brand-new design for faster, easier reference.
New to this edition
- Covers hot topics such as multi-panel genetic testing, target therapies, sentinel node concept in endometrial cancer and vulvar cancer, and robotic surgery.
- Updates include new quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, and a brand-new design throughout.
- Includes up-to-date references and algorithms, making this text a comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
- Helps you take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers.
- Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.