Asian Blepharoplasty and the Eyelid Crease, 4th Edition
- Revised throughout with updated case examples, select new patient photos, and updated coverage based on the recent literature.
- Eight new chapters, including Visual, Physiological and Aesthetic Factors Affecting Outcome in Asian Blepharoplasty; Techniques, Principles, and Benchmarks in Asian Blepharoplasty; Depth of Upper Lid Crease Construction in Asian Blepharoplasty; Ratios and Proportions in Double-Eyelid Segments; The Eyelid Crease Height, Depth, and Shape, Failure Analysis in Asian Blepharoplasty; Failure Analysis in Asian Blepharoplasty; An Intraoperative Primer: Paths, Pitfalls, and Solutions in Asian Blepharoplasty (Incisional Methods), and A Deeper Interpretation of the Asian Blepharoplasty Technique of Trapezoidal Debulking and Clearance of Preaponeurotic Space.
- Contains a new paradigm of scoring suboptimal findings based on eyelid crease height, depth, and crease shape, providing realistic assessment and comparison.
- Step-by-step instructions for optimizing the biodynamics for eyelid crease formation; how to eliminate the prominent medial upper lid fold; removing tissues as a trapezoidal block using minimized steps; and much more.
- Expanded guidance on managing complications integrated throughout, with surgical pearls and summative boxes where relevant.
- High-quality, full-color artwork shows three-dimensional representations of key anatomy and procedural steps.
- Extensive collection of case studies, with before and after patient photos; plus practice worksheets, appendix tables, comprehensive references, and pearls and pitfalls throughout.
- Features a comprehensive video program including 18 primary surgery cases, 12 revisional surgery cases, 10 “short step videos, 6 concept videos, and 22 edited compilations of video clips depicting how to approach each procedural step across a range of patient cases.
- An eBook version is included with purchase. The eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures and references, with the ability to search, customize your content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud.