Handbook of Teaching and Learning for Physical Therapists
Section I: Education in the Academic Environment
- Curriculum Design for Physical Therapy Educational Programs
- From Curriculuar Goals to Instruction: Preparing to Teach
- Teaching and Learning in Academic Settings
- Physical Therapy Education in the Digital Age: Leveraging Technologies to Promote Learning
- Assessing and Improving the Teaching and Learning Process in Academic Settings
- Authentic Assessment: Simulation-Based Education NEW!
- Strategies for Planning and Implementing Interprofessional Education NEW!
Section II: Education in Practice Environments
- Preparation for Teaching in Clinical Settings
- Techniques for Teaching in Clinical Settings
- What Makes a Good Clinical Teacher? NEW!
- Facilitating the Teaching and Learning of Clinical Reasoning NEW!
- Patient Education and Health Literacy NEW!
- Applied Behavioral Theory and Adherence: Models for Practice NEW!
- Teaching and Learning Psychomotor Skills
- Community Health Promotion: Evolving Opportunities for Physical Therapists
- Post-Professional Clinical Residency and Fellowship Education