Unit 1: Foundations of Community-Based Nursing Practice
1. Opportunities in Community-Based Nursing Practice
2. Roles and Interventions in Community-Based Nursing Practice
3. Client Education and Health Teaching NEW!
4. Case Management NEW!
Unit 2: Factors that Influence Health and Health Care
5. Overview of the Health Care Delivery System
7. Environmental Health Issues
8. Cultural Influences on Health
9. Natural and Man-made Disasters NEW!
Unit 3: Settings for Community-Based Care
10. Nursing Care in Ambulatory Settings
11. Home Health Care Nursing
Unit 4: Community-Based Nursing Care Across the Life Span
12. Health Promotion and Illness Prevention for Infants, Children, and Adolescents
13. Health Promotion and Illness Prevention for Adults
14. Issues in Women?s Health Care
15. Health Promotion and Illness Prevention for Elders
16. Health Promotion and Illness Prevention for Families
Unit 5: Nursing Care of Clients with Special Needs in Community Settings
17. Vulnerable Groups
18. Mental Health Issues
19. Communicable Disease: Prevention and Intervention