Unit One: Environment of Health Information
1. Health Care Delivery Systems
2. Paying for Health Care
3. Collecting Health Care Data
Unit Two: Content, Structure, and Processing of Health Information
4. Acute Care Records
5. HIM Processing
6. Coding and Reimbursement
7. HIM Issues in Alternative Settings
Unit Three: Maintenance and Analysis of Health Information
9. Statistics New!
10. Quality and Uses of Health Information
Unit Four: Legal and Supervisory Issues in Health Information
11. Confidentiality and Compliance New!
12. Electronic Health Records New!
13. HIM Department Management
14. Training & Development
A. Sample Paper Records
B. Sample Electronic Records
C. Minimum Data Set
D. Excel Exercises