1. Aetiology, Epidemiology and Pathology of Rheumatoid Arthritis
2. History and Examination
3. Laboratory tests
4. Confirming the Diagnosis, what's RA and what isn't
- Drug treatment, symptom relief.
- Drug treatment, disease modifiers/suppressants.
- Drug treatment, newer agents.
5. Non-drug Treatment in RA. Social and other issues in RA
6. Coordinating care for the RA patient
7. Sources of further information and support
Appendices: HAQ; Useful addresses and websites; Widely used NSAIDs and simple analgesics
Glossary of acronyms
List of patient questions