Orthopaedic Physical Therapy
Part 1: Fundamental Principles
- Tissue Response
- Exercise Treatment for the Rehabilitation Patient: Cardiopulmonary and Peripheral Responses
- Theory and Practice of Muscle Strengthening in the Orthopedic Patient
- Rehabilitation and Strength Training Concepts - NEW!
- Screening for Referral - NEW!
Part 2: Upper Quarter
- Upper Quarter Evaluation: Structural Relationships and Interdependence
- Influence of Cervical Spine on the Stomatognathic System
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical Spine
- Differential Assessment and Mobilization of the Cervical and the Upper Thoracic Spine
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Shoulder
- Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Elbow - NEW FOCUS!
- Dysfunction Evaluation and Treatment of the Wrist and Hand
- Reconstructive Surgery and Rehabilitation of the Wrist and Hand
- Mobilization of the Upper Extremity
- Defining the Core in Rehabilitation: Evaluation and Basic Exercises - NEW!
Part 3: Lower Quarter
- Neuromuscular Rehabilitation-Advance Exercises - NEW!
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Stabilization Exercises in the Treatment of the Lumbar Spine
- New Advances in Lumbar Spine Surgery and Rehabilitation - NEW FOCUS!
- Lumbar Spine/ Hip/ Sacral Iliac Joint-Differential Soft Tissue Diagnosis and Treatment - NEW FOCUS!
- Surgical Treatment and Rehabilitation of the Hip Complex
- Dysfunction, Evaluation and Treatment of the Knee
- Surgery of the Knee and Rehabilitation Principles
- Normal and Abnormal Mechanics of the Foot and Ankle - NEW FOCUS!
- Overview of Foot Orthotics and Perscription
- New Advances in Foot and Ankle Surgery and Rehabiliation
- Mobilization of the Lower Extremity
Part 4: Special Considerations
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Somatosensory, Vestibular, and Visual Sensory Integration - NEW!
- EMG Analysis of Manual Muscle Testing and Exercise - NEW!
- Evaluation and Treatment of Neural Tissue Pain Disorders
Appendix 1: Manual Therapy Techniques for the Thoracolumbar Spine