Nursing Care of the Critically Ill Child
- Children Are Different
- Psychological Aspects of Pediatric Critical Care
- Care of the Child with Life-Limiting Conditions and the Child's Family in the Pediatric Critical Care Unit
- Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics NEW!
- Analgesia, Sedation, and Neuromuscular Blockade
- Shock, Cardiac Arrest, and Resuscitation NEW!
- Mechanical Support of Cardiopulmonary Function: Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation, Ventricular Assist Devices, and the Intraaortic Balloon Pump Fluids NEW!
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Chest X-Ray Interpretation
- Neurologic Disorders
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Endocrine Problems NEW!
- Renal Disorders
- Gastrointestinal and Nutritional Disorders
- Hematologic and Oncologic Emergencies Requiring Critical Care
- Immunology and Infectious Disorders NEW!
- Overview of Solid Organ Transplantation NEW!
- Toxicology and Poisonings NEW!
- Pediatric Trauma
- Care of the Child with Burns
- Bioinstrumentation: Principles and Techniques
- Fundamentals of Patient Safety and Quality Improvement NEW!
- Clinical Informatics NEW!
- Ethical Issues in Pediatric Critical Care NEW!
A. Continuous Infusion Dose Charts ("Drip Charts")
B. Conversion Factors to Systeme International (SI) Units
C. Pediatric Weight Conversions
D. Conversion of Fahrenheit Temperatures to Celsius