Female Urology E-Book, 3rd Edition
|Print - Hardback||$260.00|
Completely reorganized and updated, the 3rd Edition of this best-selling reference presents comprehensive coverage of all aspects of female urology, making it easy to implement today's best approaches for every patient, both surgical and non-surgical. A bonus DVD includes video clips of surgical procedures to further enhance your surgical repertoire.
New to This Edition
- Features the work of all new contributors and 30% new content to keep you abreast of the latest in the specialty.
- Enables you to implement the most current techniques through new chapters on pharmacologic neuromodulation (Botox) and laparoscopic management of SUI, as well as an expanded section on Surgical Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Includes 200 new illustrations and 400 new clinical photographs reflecting the state of current practice.
- Offers a bonus DVD with video clips of procedures including Excision of Urethral Diverticula, Repair of Vesico-vaginal Fistula Using Peritoneal Flap, and Total Mesh Reconstruction of Vaginal Prolapse to help you enhance your surgical skills.
- Offers step-by-step, highly illustrated guidance on diagnosing and managing the full range of female urologic problems you encounter in practice.
By Shlomo Raz, MD, Professor of Urology, Head of Reconstructive and Female Urology, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA and Larissa V. Rodriguez, MD, Assistant Professor, Department of Urology, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA