Essentials of Breast Surgery: A Volume in the Surgical Foundations Series E-Book
|Print - Hardback||
This new volume in the Surgical Foundations series delivers need-to-know, current information in breast surgery in an exceptionally economical and user-friendly format. Coverage encompasses everything from anatomy and physiology, evaluation of breast symptoms...to discussions of breast cancer risk and management of breast cancer, equipping you to face any challenge with confidence. Whether reviewing key material in preparation for a procedure or studying for the boards, this is an invaluable resource in training and practice.
- Presents coverage that encompasses anatomy and physiology, evaluation of breast symptoms, breast cancer risk, and management of breast cancer to equip you to face any challenge with confidence.
- Addresses hot topics including gynecomastia, neoadjuvant therapy, management of ductal carcinoma in situ and Paget's disease, risk assessment and genetic testing, breast MRI, partial breast irradiation, microarray analysis, and targeted therapies...providing you with a current perspective on this fast changing field.
- Begins each chapter with a bulleted list of key points, and presents crucial facts in boxes, to help facilitate review.
- Features abundant illustrations, photographs, and tables that clarify complex concepts.
- Follows a concise, logical, and consistent organization that makes the material easy to review.
By Michael S. Sabel, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center, Ann Arbor, MI