Current Surgical Therapy, 11th Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Minimize the risks and maximize your surgical success with Current Surgical Therapy! Hundreds of preeminent general surgeons present you with today’s best treatment and management advice for a number of diseases and associated surgeries, discussing which approach to take, how to avoid or minimize complications, and what outcomes to expect. Current Surgical Therapy is indispensable for quick, efficient review prior to surgery, as well as when preparing for surgical boards and ABSITEs!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Effectively apply the latest surgical techniques for minimally invasive surgery, trauma surgery, critical care surgery, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed with full color images throughout.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
- Find the answers you need quickly, both inside the user-friendly book and online at Expert Consult.
- Obtain dependable advice on patient selection, contraindications, techniques, pitfalls, and more from this best-selling surgical resource, trusted by generations of surgeons for decades as the definitive source on the most current surgical approaches.
"This continues as the clinical reference of choice for general and vascular surgeons, particularly those taking oral certifying examinations. Updates are obvious since the previous edition in 2008, and the quality of illustrations has steadily improved. Finally, this edition includes access to a web site with the searchable text and additional resources."- David J. Dries, MD, Doody’s Review Service, 4 Stars!
By John L. Cameron, MD, FACS, FRCS(Eng) (hon), FRCS(Ed) (hon), FRCSI(hon), The Alfred Blalock Distinguished Service Professor, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA and Andrew M Cameron, MD, PhD, FACS, Associate Professor of Surgery, Surgical Director of Liver Transplant, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA