Current Therapy in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 5th Edition
Current Therapy in Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is an ideal medical reference book to consult for information in this ever-changing field! Thoroughly revised to reflect the most recent innovations in vascular and endovascular surgery, it features more than 150 chapters on topics new to this edition, and equips residents and practitioners alike with the latest procedures and techniques in this rapidly growing area. Internationally recognized experts present expanded coverage of a wide array of topics, keeping you abreast of all of today's developments!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Explore brand-new coverage of endovascular procedures and techniques.
- Learn from leaders in the field, including internationally recognized editors and numerous global experts in specialized disciplines.
- Access in-depth, detailed coverage of various vascular diseases, each sub-divided into discrete topics for a more focused approach.
- View procedures more clearly than ever before with the help of more than 800 full-color illustrations throughout.
- Access the full text and videos online at Expert Consult.
- Quickly locate key information with concise, to-the-point chapters.
- Prepare for boards or certification exams through coverage that spans the entire spectrum of vascular surgery.
"As the field of the vascular surgery continues to evolve with new technologies, this book is much needed as an up-to-date guide. The chapters have informative titles and are less than 10 pages long, which makes searching for and reading particular topics a breeze. The editors have collected the wisdom from world-renowned vascular surgery experts for this book. It can serve as a reference for case planning and/or as review for board certification exams."-Mila H Ju, M.D.(Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Doody Reveiw: 5 stars
By James C. Stanley, MD, Handleman Professor of Surgery, Director, Frankel Cardiovascular Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
; Frank Veith, MD, Professor of Surgery, New York University, New York, New York
Professor of Surgery and William J. von Liebig Chair in Vascular Surgery, Cleveland Clinic and Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
and Thomas W Wakefield, MD, Professor , Section Head , James C. Stanley Professor of Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Center, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan