Handbook of Small Animal Radiological Differential Diagnosis E-Book, 2nd Edition
|Print - Paperback||$95.95|
The Handbook of Small Animal Radiology and Ultrasound: Techniques and Differential Diagnoses provides a user-friendly reference for a wide range of radiographic and ultrasonographic findings in dogs and cats.
- Enables successful and clear interpretation of radiographs and ultrasonograms
- Offers clearly sequenced text arrangement from the identification of the radiographic or sonographic abnormalities to a list of subsequent considerations for each sign
- Prioritizes different clinical findings to tailor further diagnostic tests or therapeutic interventions
- Takes imaging abnormalities from the descriptive to the interpretative
New to this edition
- Colour throughout enhances user-friendliness
- Many new conditions
- Extra illustrations show techniques and normal anatomy
- Additional information on techniques, normal appearance and disease processes
- Expanded Further Reading sections
This book is intended for all users of small animal diagnostic imaging, from radiologists through to general practitioners to veterinary students, and will be an invaluable supplement to existing references in the subject.
By Ruth Dennis, MA, VctMB, DVR, DipECVDI, MRCVS; Robert M. Kirberger, BVSc, MMedVet(Rad), DipECVDI, Onderstepoort Veterinary Academic Hospital, University of Pretoria, Republic of South Africa; Frances Barr, MA, VetMB, PhD, DVR, DipECVDI, MRCVS, Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Imaging, School of Veterinary Science, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK and Robert H. Wrigley, BVSc, MS, DVR, DipACVR, DipECVDI, MRCVS, Professor Diagnostic Imaging, Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, USA; Professor, Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Imprint: Saunders Ltd.
- Copyright: 2010