Atlas of Canine and Feline Peripheral Blood Smears
NOT YET PUBLISHED
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
- Over 1,000 photomicrographs facilitate microscopic analysis and interpretation of the cellular components of the blood.
- Full-color, high-resolution images facilitate identification of different blood cell types, numbers, anomalies and conditions.
- Multiple representations of morphologic abnormalities aid in recognition of conditions where variations in appearance commonly occur.
- Practical information includes an overview of laboratory methods, equipment and supplies, sample collection, staining and handling, and diagnostic interpretation of blood smears.
- Coverage of 125 topics ranges from the morphology of erythrocytes to chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Spiral binding allows the book to lay open next to the microscope, making it a quick and easy reference while on the job.
By Amy C. Valenciano, DVM, MS, DACVP, Veterinary Clinical Pathologist
IDEXX Reference Laboratories
; Rick Cowell; Theresa Rizzi and Ronald D. Tyler, DVM, PhD, DACVP, DABT, Adjunct Professor, Department of Anatomy, Pathology, and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK