GI/Liver Secrets Plus, 5th Edition
Stay up to date on today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management with GI/Liver Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book is an excellent resource for understanding the physiology and therapy in hepatic and digestive disease. Whether preparing for an exam or quickly checking a clinical question, the user-friendly Secrets Series® style makes this book a valuable addition to your library!Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved "Plus" formatting, which employs a Socratic Q&A approach designed to simulate the types of questions that may be used on patient rounds.
- Enhance your reference power through bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Key Points" summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Easily locate important information with bulleted lists, tables, boxes, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Access a broad range of topics that focus on all of today's most common GI and liver disorders and their management.
By Peter R McNally, DO, MSRF, MACG
, Chief, GI/Hepatology, Evans Army Hospital, Colorado Springs, Colorado