Fetal & Neonatal Secrets, 3rd Edition
Fetal and Neonatal Secrets, by Drs. Richard Polin and Alan Spitzer, uses the success formula of the highly popular Secrets Series to offer fast answers to the most essential clinical questions in fetal and neonatal medicine. With its user-friendly Q & A format, practical tips from neonatologists and fetal medicine experts, and "Key Points" boxes, this portable and easy-to-read medical reference book provides rapid access to the practical knowledge you need to succeed both in practice and on board and recertification exams.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Apply all the latest pediatric advances in clinical fetal neonatology techniques, technology, and pharmacology.
- Access the complete and fully searchable text and illustrations online at Expert Consult.
- Get the evidence-based guidance you need to provide optimal care for your fetal and neonatal patients.
- Zero in on key fetal and neonatal information with a question and answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful websites.
- Review essential material efficiently with the "Top 100 Secrets in Fetal and Neonatal Medicine" - perfect for last-minute study or self-assessment.
By Richard A. Polin, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University; Director, Division of Neonatology, Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of New York-Presbyterian, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York and Alan R. Spitzer, MD, Senior Vice President and Director, Education, Research and Development, The Center for Research and Education, Pediatrix Medical Group, Sunrise, FL, USA