Imaging of Arthritis and Metabolic Bone Disease E-Book
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Get state-of-the-art coverage of the full range of imaging techniques available to assist in the diagnosis and therapeutic management of rheumatic diseases. Written by acknowledged experts in musculoskeletal imaging, this richly illustrated, full-color text presents the latest diagnostic and disease monitoring modalities - MRI, CT, ultrasonography, nuclear medicine, DXA - as well as interventional procedures. You'll find comprehensive coverage of specific rheumatic conditions, including osteoarticular and extraarticular findings. This superb new publication puts you at the forefront of imaging in arthritis and metabolic bone disease - a must have reference for the clinician and imaging specialist.
- Includes all imaging modalities relevant to rheumatic disease, and applications and contraindications of each, for balanced coverage.
- Incorporates a user-friendly, consistent full-color format for quick and easy reference.
- Provides osteoarticular and extra-articular features and findings to show how imaging benefits diagnosis and management of complex rheumatologic conditions.
- Creates a one-stop shop with comprehensive coverage of imaging for all rheumatic conditions, including metabolic conditions and pediatric disorders.
- Presents interventional techniques-injections, arthrography, radiofrequency ablation-to create the perfect
diagnostic and interventional clinical tool.
By Barbara N. W. Weissman, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Chief, Section of Skeletal Radiology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA