USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 4th Edition
USMLE Step 2 Secrets is an easy-to-read review perfect for busy students like you. Theodore X. O’Connell, MD - author of several review and clinical reference books - has thoroughly revised this popular text, which presents essential questions and answers covering the important concepts you need to know to score well on the USMLE Step 2 exam: key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Review material quickly and easily thanks to bulleted lists, algorithms, illustrations, and a new 4-color section featuring key pathologic and clinical images.
- Apply tips, memory aids, and "secrets" gathered by Theodore X. O’Connell, MD, and used trusted by students to pass the boards.
- Find information quickly with a second color highlighting chapter and section titles, legends, bullets and icons, and key terms.
- Benefit from thorough revisions that ensure high-yield focus and most current overview of board-tested content.
- Learn the most important questions and answers with the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all specialty and subspecialty topics covered on Step 2.
- Identify key facts in the "Top 100 Secrets."
- Consult the book wherever you go thanks to a portable size that fits in your lab coat pocket.
By Theodore X. O'Connell, MD, Program Director, Family Medicine Residency Program; Kaiser Permanente Napa-Solano, California; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Community and Family Medicine; University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California; Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine; David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA; Los Angeles, California