USMLE Step 1 Secrets E-Book, 3rd Edition
|Print - Paperback||
Use the proven format of the best-selling Secrets SeriesTM to prepare for the USMLE Step 1. Presented as questions and answers based on clinical vignettes, USMLE Step 1 Secrets will aid you in not only retaining but understanding key information for the boards. Co-authored by Dr.Tom Brown, author of Rapid Review in Physiology, and Dr.Dave Brown, the second edition has been updated to be even more concise and ultra high-yield, while still offering a complete overview of the key topics and the top "secrets" and personal insights from the authors.
New to This Edition
- Uses a new Top 100 Secrets chapter as a recap of the most important information in the book to help you review quickly.
- Incorporates 7 new chapters, including Clinical Anatomy and Pharmacology, and Toxicology to expand coverage of high-yield areas and keep you current.
- Provides maximum information in minimal time to help fit a concise review into your busy schedule.
- Includes a color pathology and dermatology section to enhance the clarity and understanding of key images.
- Utilizes a case-based approach to prepare you for the Step 1 exam.
- Implements systems-based organization for an integrated approach.
- Uses the Secrets Q&A format to make learning interesting and effective.
By Thomas A. Brown, MD, Medical Director, Doctors Express, Danbury, Connecticut
and Sonali Shah, MD/PhD Candidate, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, Connecticut