Saunders Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination
Saunders Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Examination gives you a convenient, portable way for you to study for the NCLEX-PN examination. The set of boxed review cards consists of approximately 400 cards containing over 800 questions, written in the NCLEX examination format including alternate item formats. The questions, organized by client needs and integrated process just like the latest NCLEX-PN test plan, are on one side of the cards. On the reverse side are the answers, rationales, and codes for cognitive level, content area, and test plan area. A separate section of cards contains a comprehensive exam, including questions from all content areas.Table of Contents
- Contains over 800 Board-style review questions (more than any other PN review card product) to allow for plenty of practicing in a convenient, portable box.
- Reverse sides of cards provide complete answers with rationales, strategies, cognitive level, content area, and NCLEX test plan area for more effective studying.
- Content areas are highlighted with a unique design element for students who want to study cards by content area.
- Questions organized by client needs and integrated process, consistent with the new NCLEX-PN test plan (effective April 2005) so that students can be familiar with these concepts.
- Final section of cards contains a Comprehensive Exam with questions drawn from all clinical areas for additional practice.
By Linda Anne Silvestri, MSN, RN, Assistant Professor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI