Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination E-Book, 4th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||
|Print - Paperback||
Based on student feedback, Saunders Q&A Review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination is organized to address specific Client Needs and Integrated Processes to mirror the NCLEX-PN test plan. This review follows Silvestri Comprehensive Review as the natural next step for students in the Silvestri suite of products. It contains 3,200 practice questions-including Alternate Item Format-that include comprehensive rationales for both correct and incorrect options, test-taking strategies, and a textbook page reference for further explanation.
This title includes additional digital media when purchased in print format. For this digital book edition, media content may not be included.
- Remediation tied directly back to your Elsevier textbooks provides resources for further study.
- Content is organized according to Client Needs, providing an organized review for exam preparation and end-of-course or exit standardized exams.
- Practice questions, answers, and detailed rationales all appear on the same page, giving you immediate feedback on your responses.
- Detailed test-taking strategies for each question give you clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option. Rationales are provided for both correct and incorrect options.
- Provides computerized testing practice in study, quiz, or exam modes, to allow you to choose from 21 different content categories and focus your study sessions.
- Each question is categorized by level of cognitive ability, Client Needs area, integrated process, and clinical content area to allow you multiple study and exam selections.
- Contains chapters on academic and nonacademic NCLEX-PN preparation, advice from a recent nursing graduate, and test-taking strategies that help you understand complicated exam questions.
- Comprehensive exam consists of 85 questions related to all content areas in the book and representative of the percentages identified in the NCLEX-PN test plan.
By Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, Instructor of Nursing, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI; President, Nursing Reviews, Inc. and Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Charlestown, RI