Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Nursing for NCLEX-RN® Examination - eBook, 20th Edition
|Pageburst on VitalSource eBook||$66.95|
|Print - Paperback||$66.95|
New to This Edition
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest NCLEX-RN test plan.
- NEW! 15% of total questions are alternate item formats, including new audio and graphic option formats.
- NEW and UNIQUE! An NCLEX Preparation Toolkit and two comprehensive exams help you strategize your review across clinical disciplines.
- Hundreds of NEW or revised questions reflect the increased emphasis on management of care, patient safety, and alternate format items.
- A NEW section on nursing management discusses key concepts such as delegation and leadership.
- NEW! Downloadable audio summaries for medical-surgical nursing topics allow for on-the-go study.
- Over 4,200 practice questions in the book and on the companion CD provide ample practice opportunities in both print and electronic testing formats.
- Review questions are grouped by categories of concern to focus your study on any areas of weakness.
- Detailed rationales for correct and incorrect answers are provided with every question.
- Text references are provided with the answer rationales for further study of difficult topics.
- Two comprehensive exams are coded by clinical area, client need, nursing process, and cognitive level, to help you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses.
- An overview of the latest NCLEX-RN test plan describes the recent changes and additions to content.
- Companion CD allows you to create customized quizzes and exams based on clinical area, NCLEX client needs category, nursing process, and cognitive level.
By Patricia M. Nugent, RN, AAS, BS, MS, EdM, EdD, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, Nugent Books, Huntington, NY; Judith S. Green, RN, AA, BA, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY, Field Supervisor, A & B Health Service, Hicksville, NY; Mary Ann Hellmer Saul, RNCS, AAS, BS, MS, PhD, Nassau Community College and Phyllis K. Pelikan, RN, AAS, BS, MA, Professor Emerita, Nassau Community College, Garden City, NY; President, PKP Books, Inc., Wantaugh, NY