Study Guide for Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice - Elsevier E-Book on VitalSource, 7th Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Take your understanding to a whole new level with Pageburst digital books on VitalSource! Easy-to-use, interactive features let you make highlights, share notes, run instant topic searches, and so much more. Best of all, with Pageburst, you get flexible online, offline, and mobile access to all your digital books.
This essential study guide is completely updated to reflect the evidence-based focus and fresh content of the 7th edition of Nursing Research. It provides chapter-by-chapter review and a variety of innovative learning activities to help you strengthen your critical appraisal and research application skills.
- Introduction and Learning Outcomes help you focus on key content.
- Content Mastery Activities such as fill-in-the-blank, matching, and multiple-choice questions, word scramble exercises, crossword puzzles, and critical thinking activities help you apply essential concepts.
- Critique Activities refer to research studies from the textbook and challenge you to critique various aspects of the research.
- Web-Based Activities direct you to online sources of information to practice appraising research found on the Internet.
- Evidence-Based Practice Activities at the end of each chapter reinforce the importance of using research evidence in clinical practice.
- An Answer Key at the back of the study guide allows you to check your answers for immediate performance feedback.
By Kathleen Rose-Grippa, PhD, RN, Ohio University, Athens, OH; Judith Haber, PhD, APRN, CS, FAAN, The Ursula Springer Leadership Professor in Nursing and Associate Dean for Graduate Programs, College of Nursing, New York University, New York, New York; Carey Berry and Jennifer Yost