Rapid Review Pharmacology, 3rd Edition
With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Get the most from your study time, and experience a realistic USMLE simulation with Rapid Review Pharmacology, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Thomas Pazdernik and Laszlo Kerecsen. This new edition in the highly rated Rapid Review Series is formatted as a bulleted outline with photographs, tables, and figures that address all the pharmacology information you need to know for the USMLE. And with Student Consult functionality, you can become familiar with the look and feel of the actual exam by taking a timed online test that includes more than 450 USMLE-style practice questions.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Easily review all essential information with new drug tables that detail mechanism of action, clinical uses, and adverse reactions.
- Study and take notes more easily with the new, larger page size.
- Practice with a new testing platform on USMLE Consult that gives you a realistic review experience and fully prepares you for the exam.
- Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes.
- Take a timed online test at www.studentconsult.com with more than 450 USMLE-style questions and full rationales for why every possible answer is right or wrong.
- Access the most current information with completely updated chapters, images, and questions.
- Profit from the guidance of series editor, Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical study references, who is personally involved in content review.
By Thomas L. Pazdernik, PhD, Chancellor's Club Teaching Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Therapeutics, University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, Kansas and Laszlo Kerecsen, MD, Professor, Department of Pharmacology, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Glendale, Arizona