Vascular and Interventional Imaging E-Book, 2nd Edition
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
|Print - Paperback||$69.95|
Vascular and Interventional Imaging in the Case Review series covers the latest minimally invasive techniques that have replaced major operations. Jennifer Gould, MD, Nael Saad, and Suresh Vedantham, MD present the details of the detection of blockages and abnormalities in veins and arteries, removal of common bile duct stones, postoperative abscess drainage, biopsies, delivery of drugs to specific sites, and more. As a title in the Case Review series, this book contains approximately 200 cases-organized by difficulty-and 400 images-20% new, with questions and answers, diagnoses, commentary, references, and cross-references to Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites. You'll be able to understand the requirements of the exam and sharpen your ability to interpret cases. This reference eases the challenge of keeping pace and developing procedure-related judgment in this very clinical subspecialty of radiology.
New to This Edition
- Presents Dr. Jennifer Gould as the new primary editor and the fresh perspective of Nael Saad for authoritative guidance from rising stars in the field.
- Expands the existing information on Interventional Oncology, Non-Invasive Imaging, Spine Interventions, Thrombolysis, Endovenous Laser Ablation of Venous Varicosities, and Post Transplant Complications and their Treatment for the latest on these hot topics.
- Features additional decision-making cases and questions to provide you with more than just a factual understanding of treatment.
- Covers advances in the field through new cases on interventional radiology procedures.
- Includes twenty percent new and updated images to reflect state-of-the-art techniques through high-quality visuals.
- Presents material in a case review format with questions and answers to challenge your understanding in an interactive manner ideal for board review.
- Includes approximately 200 cases and 400 images, along with questions and answers, diagnoses, additional commentary, and references to fully prepare you for the exam.
- Covers clinical evaluation and procedure to highlight the importance of those aspects of interventional radiology.
- Provides cross-references to Vascular and Interventional Radiology-the companion volume in The Requisites series-so you can pursue more in-depth information on specific topics.
- Organizes the cases according to difficulty to make it easy for you to find and review what you find most challenging.