Thoracic Imaging: Case Review Series, 2nd Edition
Thoracic Imaging: Case Review, by Phillip M. Boiselle, MD, Theresa C. McLoud, MD and Gerald F. Abbott, MD, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this title in the popular Case Review series features all-new cases and superb-quality accompanying images that explore the newest imaging modalities, including new treatment guidelines for lung cancer, HIV/AIDS, and pneumonia. This complete study of thoracic imaging has been organized for quick reference and easy board and recertification review. Easily find and study the most challenging topics from among approximately 200 cases-organized by difficulty - and 400 images - with questions and answers, diagnoses, commentary, references, and cross-references to Thoracic Radiology: The Requisites.
New to This Edition
- Clearly see and interpret 400 high-quality, state-of-the-art images representing a wide range of clinical situations encountered in thoracic imaging.
- Get fresh perspectives from 200 updated or new cases reflecting the most recent changes in thoracic imaging, including PET-CT, emerging pulmonary infections, smoking-related lung diseases, Fleischner guidelines for management of incidentally detected lung nodules, and ground glass and part-solid lung nodules.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty.
- Study effectively with content that mimics the format of official exams as well as the everyday clinical experience-offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Supplement your thoracic imaging board prep and get greater depth of information with easy cross-referencing to Thoracic Radiology - the companion volume in The Requisites series.
By Phillip Boiselle, MD, Gerald F. Abbott, MD and Theresa C. McLoud, MD, Associate Radiologist-in-Chief, Massachusetts General Hospital; Director of Education & Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA