The Teaching Files: Head and Neck Imaging E-Book
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
The Teaching Files: Head and Neck Imaging, by Dr. Girish Fatterpekar, MD, with its easy-to-use, templated organization, well-presented case reviews, and high-yield imaging examples, aims to sharpen your diagnostic skills. Exquisitely illustrated key imaging features and relevant, succinct discussions of differential diagnoses provide you with the necessary tools required to feel confident when reading head and neck cases.
- Quickly review easy-to-read templated chapters with 2-4 images per case, 600+ high-quality illustrations in all.
- Keep current in your practice with discussions of the most up-to-date radiologic modalities and technologies.
- Get suggested readings of the most important references for more information on specific topics.
- Review discussions of similar cases and resolve challenging diagnostic questions.
- Reference demographics/clinical history, findings, discussion, characteristic/clinical features, radiologic findings, differential diagnosis, and suggested readings for every case.
By Girish Fatterpekar, MD, Assistant Professor Radiology, NYU Langone Medical Center, Section Neuroradiology, New York, New York