Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging
Expert Consult - Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Detect and identify breast lesions at the earliest possible stage with Making the Diagnosis: A Practical Guide to Breast Imaging. Dr. Jennifer Harvey and Dr. David E. March utilize a practical, case-based approach to help you select and make optimal use of today's imaging options.Table of Contents
- Learn the right questions to ask when viewing a mammogram, MRI, or ultrasound.
- Zero in on the key information you need to know with highly templated, concise chapters followed by case studies that reinforce and expand your knowledge.
- Distinguish normal variants and lookalike lesions from cancer thanks to expert, highly visual guidance on all relevant imaging modalities.
- Interpret the findings you're likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images, enhanced with arrows and labels to help you recognize and identify suspicious lesions.
- Access the entire text and images online at www.expertconsult.com.
"This book provides superb guidance for the interpretation of breast imaging studies for those interpreting physicians who are not subspecialists in breast imaging as well as for trainees in breast imaging. It fills an important niche in the field."-Bennett Greenspan, MD, MD(Medical College of Georgia) Doody Review: 5 stars
By Jennifer Harvey, MD, FACR, Director, Division of Breast Imaging, Co-Director, University of Virginis Breast Care Program, Professor of Radiology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA and David E March, MD, Director of Breast Imaging, Radiology & Imaging Inc. and Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts; Assistant Professor of Radiology, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts