Head and Neck Imaging - 2 Volume Set, 5th Edition
Expert Consult- Online and Print
|(With Adobe DRM, readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PCs and Macs, and on most mobile devices except Kindle)|
Head and Neck Imaging, by Drs. Peter M. Som and Hugh D. Curtin, delivers the encyclopedic and authoritative guidance you’ve come to expect from this book - the expert guidance you need to diagnose the most challenging disorders using today’s most accurate techniques. New state-of-the-art imaging examples throughout help you recognize the imaging presentation of the full range of head and neck disorders using PET, CT, MRI, and ultrasound. Enhanced coverage of the complexities of embryology, anatomy, and physiology, including original color drawings and new color anatomical images from Frank Netter, help you distinguish subtle abnormalities and understand their etiologies. Access to the complete book’s contents is available online at www.expertconsult.com, which allows you to compare its images onscreen with the imaging findings you encounter in practice.
New to This Edition
- Master the latest approaches to image-guided biopsies and treatments.
- Utilize PET/CT scanning to its fullest potential, including head and neck cancer staging, treatment planning, and follow up to therapy.
- Visualize head and neck anatomy better than ever before with greatly expanded embryology, physiology and anatomy content, including original drawings and new color anatomical images.
- Grasp the finer points of head and neck imaging quickly with more images, more detail in the images, and more anatomic atlases with many examples of anatomic variants.
Access the complete content- and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com - fully searchable!
- Compare your imaging findings to thousands of crystal-clear examples representing every type of head and neck disorder…both inside the book and onscreen at www.expertconsult.com.
- Gain an international perspective from global authorities in the field.
- Find information quickly with a logical organization by anatomic region.
"This fifth edition is comprehensive and up to date. Now online and in print, Head and Neck Imaging is the reference readers will turn to for diagnostic confidence. Readers can effectively diagnose any head and neck disorder using the latest imaging approaches. They will find this edition to be a complete resource that they can use it to learn and review head and neck imaging, as well as an aid in the daily diagnosis of current cases."- SirReadALot.org
"Words can’t adequately express the tremendous value of this new set of books or their comprehensive nature. No neuroradiologist should be without a personal copy. It is recommended in the highest possible terms." - American Journal of Radiology Blog
"This book is a masterful account of all aspects of head and neck imaging, and that it is in its fifth edition says it all... this book is a thoroughly recommended guide to interpretation and modern practice."
RAD, March 2012
By Peter M. Som, MD, Professor of Radiology, Otolaryngology, and Radiation Oncology, Department of Radiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine; Chief of Head and Neck Radiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, NY and Hugh D. Curtin, MD, Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Chief of Radiology, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Boston, MA