Arthritis in Black and White, 3rd Edition
Expert Consult - Online and Print
Arthritis in Black and White, by Anne C. Brower, MD and Donald J. Flemming, MD, provides you with a concise, practical introduction to the radiographic diagnosis of arthritic disorders. Completely revised, this popular, easy-to-read resource contains high-quality digital radiographs with correlating MRIs throughout and a practical organization that aids in your recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of common arthritides. In print and online at www.expertconsult.com, it is perfect for residents in training and experienced radiologists wishing to refresh their knowledge.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Improve the accuracy of your diagnoses by interpreting radiographs and comparing them with correlating MRI images.
- Benefit from the latest advancements and techniques found in completely revised and rewritten chapters.
- Understand the nuances and subtleties of how arthritides present through over 350 high-quality digital images.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank and more.
- Easily reference diagnostic guidance by presenting symptom, see what to look for, and understand how to effectively diagnose the patient.
Reference key information quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, user-friendly format and a unique two-part organization (radiologic approaches to specific joints and full description of the individual common arthritides) that facilitates finding the exact information you need for any joint in the body.
‘The authors have done an excellent job of highlighting the important hallmarks of a particular disease in the pictures.The fact that the book is basic and simple is one of its best aspects. The illustrations and picture quality are excellent, making this useful as an easy guide for day-to-day practice.’ - Jisna R Paul, MD(Washington University Medical Center) Doody 4 star rating!
By Anne C. Brower, MD, Professor and Chair of Radiology, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA; and Donald J. Flemming, MD, CDR, MC, USNR, Head Musculoskeletal Radiology, National Naval Medical Center, Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD