Murray & Nadel's Image-Guided Thoracic Case Studies - E-Book with Video, 5th Edition
Master pulmonary procedures with Murray & Nadel's Image-Guided Thoracic Case Studies eBook - the first-ever eBook derived from the highly popular, preeminently authoritative Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 5th Edition. Because this pulmonology reference was "born digital" rather than being adapted from a printed version, its content is optimized for e-reader functionality. Consistently formatted cases present information in a way that's designed for learning, so every page offers maximum reader experience. Over 800 images and nearly 100 videos take visual learning to an entirely new level.
New to This Edition
- Reinforce your understanding of pulmonary procedures with this heavily illustrated, case-oriented approach.
- Take advantage of the knowledge of leading respiratory medicine experts, who provide important insights on recent advances in lung cancer, pleural disease, and other hot topics.
- Visualize procedures more clearly than ever with over 800 images and nearly 50 videos that guide readers through the case studies, demonstrating reexpansion of collapsed lung, biopsy of parietal pleural lesion, cryotherapy of right upper lobe squamous cell carcinoma, transbronchial needle aspiration of subcarinal lymph nodes, talc insufflations, and more.
- Access nearly 50 additional videos covering modalities such as bronchoscopy and pleuroscopy, and diseases like pleural effusions, and tumors of the pleural space.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability. Compatible with Kindle®, nook®, and other popular devices.
By Robert J. Mason, MD, Professor of Medicine, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center; Professor of Medicine, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver Colorado; V. Courtney Broaddus, MD, Professor of Medicine, University of California; Chief, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, San Francisco General Hospital, San Francisco, CA; Thomas Martin; Talmadge King, Jr., MD, Chief of Medicine San Francisco General Hospital San Francisco, CA, USA; Dean Schraufnagel and Jay A. Nadel, MD, DSc(HON), Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Radiology, University of California, San Francisco; Cardiovascular Research Institute Investigator, San Francisco, CA