Neuropsychology, 5th Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
A new edition of the classic textbook on the anatomical or localisationist approach to neuropsychology.Table of Contents
- A new and revised edition of one of the classic textbooks of neuropsychology.
- Neuropsychological abnormalities are described in terms of the function or dysfunction of the lobes of the brain, in contrast to the cognitive approach of most competing books.
- Clearly written introductory chapters on the anatomy of the brain and on neurology - very useful for clinical psychology trainees and psychology students.
- Clearly discussed clinical case histories illustrate the neuropsychological assessment section.
- Final chapter places the psychoanatomical approach in the context of other disciplines such as cognitive neuropsychology.
By David Darby, MB, BS, PhD, FRACP, Associate (Behavioural Neurology), University of Melbourne; and Kevin Walsh, AO, BA, MB, BS, MSc, FBPsS, Senior Associate, University of Melbourne