Netter's Orthopaedics Electronic Book
Now you can access NETTER's ORTHOPAEDICS on your computer with this CD-ROM - complete with these interactive features:
-Two Search Methods: Search for terms either throughout the entire contents (text and figures) or in figures only.
-Flexible Navigation to sections, chapters, or topics within a chapter.
-Multiple Views: "Book View" (double-page spread) or "Page View" (single page).
This new atlas-quality reference provides an essential overview of pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of musculoskeletal disorders. Clear and straightforward accompanying text describes the anatomy, basic science, and fundamental principles of evaluation and treatment that guide every clinical intervention.
- Features more than 350 informative, beautifully drawn illustrations either by, or in the style of, Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Provides relevant anatomy and basic science in the beginning of each chapter to lay the foundation for understanding the pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment of each clinical condition.
- Covers individual topics affecting the entire musculoskeletal system, such as arthritic disorders, fractures, rehabilitation, and nerve disorders.
- Organizes diagnostic and therapeutic techniques by region to help you apply management principles in practice.
"I would consider making it the standard orthopedic reference for medical students on the orthopedic service. Dr. Greene has done an admirable job of staying true to Netter's work and surrounding the figures with up-to-date text."
-Doody's Book Review Service.
Windows 2000: Windows ®
2000, or XP
450* MHz Intel Pentium II processor or greater
64 MB or more of installed RAM
30 MB free hard disk space
2X or faster CD-ROM drive
800 x 600 monitor or larger
True Color display recommended
* Performance may be sluggish with processor speeds below 750 MHz.
Macintosh OS X: Macintosh ®
MAC OS 10.3 or later operating system
64 MB RAM
At least an 800x600 pixels screen resolution