Hand Secrets, 3rd Edition
Enter promotional code 05984 at checkout.
The Secrets Series® is breaking new ground again. This volume in the very popular Secrets Series® is back in an exciting, updated, and completely redesigned 3rd Edition. A new, two-color page layout, a more portable size, and a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" in hand surgery help readers to better meet the challenges they face today. Readers will still find all of the features they rely on the Secret Series® for—a question- and -answer format, lists, mnemonics, tables, and an informal tone that make reference fast and easy. No matter what questions arise, in practice or while preparing for the hand surgery boards, this 3rd Edition has the answers—in print and online.
New to This Edition
- Presents a list of the "Top 100 Secrets" to keep in mind during residency and practice.
- Features a new, more compact trim size (5 1/4" x 8 1/2") for enhanced portability.
- Makes information easier to find with a new, two-color page layout and "Key Points" boxes.
- Identifies useful websites to facilitate obtaining additional information on a specific topic, and provides live links in online version.
- Uses bulleted lists, tables, short answers, and a highly detailed index to expedite reference.
- Features pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from the experts.
- Covers all of today's most common conditions and their treatment.
By Peter J. L. Jebson, MD, Assistant Professor, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan; and Morton L. Kasdan, MD, FACS, Surgery of the Hand, Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, Clinical Professor of Preventive Medicine and Environmental Health, University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky