ENT Secrets, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
This new edition of one of the most popular books in otolaryngology is now completely updated and expanded. In 89 chapters, the authors cover every virtually every ENT disorder in the clear and engaging "textbook in question and answer" format of The Secrets Series®. Ideal for rounds, clinical discussions, examinations, and a great refresher for practitioners
- Includes 3 new chapters - Deafness, Hair Transplantation, and Telemedicine.
- Each chapter will feature a "sidebar" - a small box of interesting history or arcana.
- All the most important "need-to-know" questions-and-answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®
- Concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
- Bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review
- Thorough, highly detailed index
- Thought-provoking questions that provide succinct answers
- Presentation of a vast amount of information, but not overly simplistic
By Bruce W. Jafek, MD, FACS, FRSM, Professor and Former Chair (1976 - 1998) Department of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado; and Bruce William Murrow, MD, PhD, Faculty, Department of Otolaryngology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, Colorado