Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 2nd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Written in the question-and-answer style of the successful The Secrets Series®, the latest edition of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets presents all of the most current clinical aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery, including maxillofacial trauma, diagnosis of salivary gland disease, cysts and tumors, postoperative care, cleft lip and palate, oral and maxillofacial reconstruction, laser surgery, facial alloplastic implants, sleep apnea, and much, much more. The new edition has been completely updated by a diverse and distinguished group of contributors, and reflects recent advances in the field.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- Thorough and complete updating of all clinical information
- New illustration package.
- Concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets."
- Includes bulleted lists, algorithms, tables, and illustrations for quick review.
- 44 succinct chapters written by experts in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- All of the most important "need-to-know" questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Mnemonics memory aids used throughout the text give readers an easy way to recall important symptoms or treatment regimens.
- Thorough, highly detailed Index provides quick access to specific facts.
- Appeals to both students and practicing professionals as a quick reference.
By A. Omar Abubaker, DMD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dentistry, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Medical College of Virginia, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia; and Kenneth J. Benson, DDS, Private Practice, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Apex, North Carolina, Staff Surgeon and Clinical Instructor, Department of Otolaryngology, Wake Medical Center, Raleigh, North Carolina