USMLE Step 2 Mock Exam, 2nd Edition
The USMLE Step 2 Mock Exam presents 750 board type multiple choice questions with answers and explanations. The questions closely adhere to the Step 2 clinical vignette formulations and the 15 one-hour test blocks faithfully replicate current exam conditions.Table of Contents
- 750 board type questions reflecting the most style used on the exam itself
- The detailed explanations ensure that readers understand why their answers are right or wrong
- The explanations include the insights about the exam that are a key feature in all of Brochert's books
- Brochert is a young physician who scored in the 99th percentile on Step 2 and has extensively researched Step 2 and its recent administrations
- A subject index allows readers to focus on areas where they need more study
- All specialties and subspecialties addressed on the exam are covered.
- 15 blocks of 50 questions, each to be answered in one hours, simulate current exam conditions.
By Adam Brochert, MD, Resident, Department of Radiology, Mercer University School of Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, Georgia