Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
Following the Socratic principle that the best way to teach is to ask the right questions, the highly popular Secrets Series® has become an important part of medical education. The "Secrets" approach has given birth to a whole series of soft-cover books in a question-and-answer format. This book provides concise and condensed information in easily understandable language and contains pearls and answers to practical issues in the daily practice of ultrasonography. It highlights key diagnostic sonography concepts, based on organ systems, including obstetrics and gynecology.Table of Contents
- Covers all of the most important "need-to-know" information in the proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series.®
- Provides concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets."
- Uses bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review.
- Features the contributions from a team of international experts in cardiac surgery care.
- Presents a vast amount of information in a quick access format.
- Includes a thorough, highly detailed index.
- Includes clear and concise summaries of controversies in management and treatment
By Vikram Dogra, MD, Director Division of Ultrasound, Section Head- GU Radiology, Program Director Cross Sectional Imaging Fellowship, Associate Professor of Radiology, Case Western Reserve University, University Hospitals Of Cleveland, Cleveland, Ohio; and Deborah J. Rubens, MD, Professor Radiology and Surgery, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Associate Director, Center for Biomedical Ultrasound, University of Rochester, Medical Director, Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program, Department of Allied Health Sciences, Rochester Institute of Technology, Associate Chair of Special Imaging, Rochester, New York