Please note that due to a system merger our fulfillment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Limited Stock - Order Soon
From the highly popular Secrets Series® comes the succinct, practical electromyography book that practitioners have been waiting for. Major authorities in the field present a series of key questions and answers in areas of importance in EMG, featuring the additional tips, pearls, and "secrets" that are the hallmark of the series. Major sections include Anatomy and Physiology, Instrumentation, Nerve Conduction Studies, Electromyography, Specific Diseases, and Interpretation of Results.Table of Contents
- All the most important "need-to-know" questions-and-answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®
- Concise answers that include the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
- Bulleted lists, algorithms, and illustrations for quick review
- Thorough, highly detailed index
- Thought-provoking questions that provide succinct answers
- Presentation of a vast amount of information
By Faye Chiou Tan, MD, Assistant Professor, Dept. PM&R, Baylor College of Medicine, Director, Electrodiagnosis, Harris County Hospital District, Director, Center for Trauma Rehabilitation Research, Harris County Hospital District, Chief of Service, Dept. PM&R, Harris County Hospital District, Houston, Texas