Urology Secrets, 3rd Edition
Please note that due to a system merger our fulfilment system will be down beginning September 22nd with an anticipated date to begin shipping orders October 10th. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience by offering you a special 20% discount on select products. Please use Promotional Code 12760. Click here for promotion details.
Question-and-answer format follows the highly successul approach of the first two editions, focusing on key concepts while maintaining an informal tone. Completely revised, this new edition includes the latest surgical, pharmacologic, and diagnostic treatment options for dealing with various diseases of the genitourinary system. New diagnostic techniques and approaches are discussed.Table of Contents
New to This Edition
- New coverage includes laparoscopic surgery, chemo and immunotherapy, and erectile dysfunction
- All chapters have been updated, revised, and expanded
- Concise answers that feature the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets"
- Bulleted lists and tables for quick review
- All the most important "need-to-know" questions and answers in the proven format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®
By Martin I. Resnick, MD, Lester Persky Professor and Chief, Department of Urology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine; Director, Department of Urology, University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH; and Andrew C. Novick, MD, Chairman, Urological Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Professor of Surgery (Urology), Ohio State University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH