65 detailed case studies from the authors' practices challenge the reader with a patient description, a figure as a clue to the problem, and a question. Subsequent pages reveal the answer and offer an in-depth discussion of the case, as well as Clinical Pearls summarizing key points and a few current references.Table of Contents
- Heavily illustrated with the highest quality photographs, radiographs, and MRI and CT scans.
- Applies an efficient problem-solving, self-study approach
- Reviews key elements of clinical evaluation and rational management not readily available in standard textbooks
- Each case finishes with a description of the presented patient¡¦s treatment, course, and outcome.
- Includes several color panels
- 17th book in The Pearls Series„µ of case studies¡Xhighly successful texts covering, e.g., infectious disease, rheumatology, urology, sleep medicine, cardiology, neurology, dermatology, and internal medicine.
By Matthew J. Concannon, MD, Director, Hand & Microsurgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Missouri Health Sciences Center, Columbia, Missouri; and Jack Hurov, PhD, MSPT, CHT, Hand Therapist, Clifford V. Abott Health and Rehabilitation Pavilion, Baptist Medical Center-Health Midwest, Kansas City, Missouri